This position involves being flexible and able to work between frontlines servicing customers and behind-the-scenes repairs. The right candidate must:
• Have a minimum five years on-the-job experience in the retail cycle industry – sales, service and assembly.
• Have the ability and knowledge to sell a wide range of bicycles, parts, and accessories – from kids to high-end mountain and road.
• Have the ability to assemble, service and repair a wide range of bicycles from kids to high-end mountain to road.
• Have ability to follow proper company policies, procedures and paperwork for sales and repair orders.
• Be a team player
• Be customer-driven and friendly
• Have a positive personality
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be a self-starter and able to work efficiently on own
• Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Love bicycles
• Jubilee Cycle offers employees industry-leading wages, extensive benefits and excellent employee discounts.
• All interested applicants, please send resume and work references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Only those applicants that meet all the qualifications outline above will be contacted directly to set up an interview.